Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
That's what the theme of this thread is about- whoever one likes! I know the mature opera singers and other ladies I post may not be the most popular but I think they're beautiful. I post them hoping someone else will think they're beautiful too and post women they like. It's worked so far although I wish there was more audience participation"!
I enjoy your posts. Especially some of the opera singers. I had no idea... It's too bad they don't get more "mainstream" recognition both for their beauty and talent.

I have been very sick so haven't been doing much of anything. My doctor said it's the "flu that the shot didn't catch." Indianapolis schools and universities have been hit hard. A couple have cancelled classes. This is the first day I've started to feel better.

(I think originally the term "Diva" was intended to describe a female opera singer of extreme talent and popularity. I don't believe it was meant to be "derogatory" although I could be wrong. The term many people use in a negative manner is "prima donna." That has commonly been applied to anyone who acts entitled or in an otherwise negative manner. I've seen it used in sports quite frequently. "So what if he was the league MVP and just signed a contract for $300 million. He's still a prima donna." )