View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
It looks like I get an A. Make that an A+ as I not only know what an RS-232 cable is, but I used them and repaired them.

I know the tools in the tool case quite well as I've used them for work and not just at home for my own purposes.

To go back a really long ways (for the computer age) I remember when base 2 arithmetic was introduced in the primary grades at school. We were told it was because we were now in the space age and not the iron age. At the time no one (teachers and pupils) knew that the arithmetic was to be the basis on which we were to learn all about computers and computing. Of course at the time computers weighed a few tons, occupied complete rooms, and were only used by big corporations and utility companies.
Ila gets an "A+." Well done.

My own students (college) don't know "Base 2." They also don't think we landed on the moon. I help my nieces (8 and 10) with their homework. They are both very smart. But the math problems are like "circle the picture with five cats." Or "count to 100." The 10 year old is starting to do multiplication and division.

Last edited by a9127; 01-20-2019 at 11:35 AM.