Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
hayley from Paramore‏ Verified account @yelyahwilliams Sep 12

but! i try hard to call out and recognize joy when i feel it, or even when i see it on my friends. thankful for any chance to feel a genuine smile... not only on my face but deeper than that. if you feel darkness, i hope you’ll wait for joy. it will come again and it is worth it.
How else to say it? I fuckin’ love this girl. Fortunately for me, my wife does too. So what else is new? She has touched millions of people with her songs and her willingness to speak out on important social issues (including LGBT rights). Her openness about her battles with depression has helped countless fans, female and male, who have also suffered, often thinking that no one understands or cares. Many of whom she’ll never know.

In 2014 she was honored with the first-ever Billboard Trailblazer Award at the ninth annual Billboard Women in Music Awards. Hayley continues to lead and inspire through her music and awesome personality.

(I asked my wife if Paramore could stay with us the next time they played Indy. We have a really big house. She said "Sure, Hayley can stay in one of our guest rooms and you and the guys can sleep in the garage..." )

Last edited by a9127; 09-20-2019 at 09:23 PM.