View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t believe how brazen Boss lady is as she tries to take me away from Shawn. I don’t want to do anything with her. Unfortunately my cock isn’t listening to my mind. Boss lady no sooner touches my cock than it’s standing straight up; hard and proud.

Fortunately Shawn isn’t intimidated by Boss lady and she comes to my aid when she asks me if I will stroke her cock and give it some attention. “Anytime and anyplace,” is my immediate answer. I plant my lips on hers as my right hand slides over her thigh to take hold of her not so flaccid cock.

I sigh deeply. Feeling Shawn’s lips on mine and her responding passion is arousing as well as a relief that we are together again and we’re going to get through the kidnapping okay. I slip my tongue between Shawn’s parted lips. I slowly stroke her rapidly hardening cock.

Boss lady tries to get in on the action. She drops her head down to my lap. The next thing I feel is her lips taking my cock into her mouth. I’m too involved with Shawn to give it any more thought. I continue to stroke her cock as our kiss grows more passionate.