Thread: Divas!
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
The last time I checked these pics of Hayley and Dove were running 1 and 2 in number of views (with Miley a close 3rd). Nice to know someone besides me likes them.

If you're still interested, here's a couple of polls where you can vote on your favorite Divas in music:

Best Female Opera Singers

Best Female Rock Vocalists

(My wife watches "Sister Wives." Polygamy is illegal in the United States. I asked her how he got away with it. She said he is married to one "legally" and the other 3 "spiritually." I couldn't resist... so I asked her if it would be OK if I married Hayley, Dove, and Miley "spiritually." Didn't realize she knew the combination to my gun safe... )
Cool- thanks for posting these Andy!

I know for me, I can't get enough of Dove! I never heard of her until you posted about her. At first I was like she's cute but not really my type. Then I was like she's really cute! Now I think she's incredibly sexy
Attached Thumbnails
24cb665fefb91d8a714930d03cf1a7fb.jpg   bd73036879c170b5594dfe7491698d7c.jpg   ebe0ec2e77efba7dd048a5b4a840d3d5.jpg