Thread: Self pleasure
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bintz View Post
I use a cucumber. I peel it, then use a knife to carve it more into the shape of a cock, head and all. I've gotten pretty good at it. Then I put it in a pot of water to heat on the stove, so it gets warm through and through. It's extremely life-like after that, especially texturally. It's hard, but not unnaturally hard like a plastic dildo or something. There is still a "softness" to it. I'll sometimes suck it for a while, which gets me really horny, then I'll lube it up and fuck my ass crazy.
There are so many good jelly and latex sex toys out there why would you want to do that? I recommend purchasing a real dildo designed to be inserted into your tush. There are dozens of materials that they make sex toys out of that are life like and natural feelings. If you are concerned that someone may discover your dildo please consider this; would that be any more embarassing than going to the emergency room with a cucumber stuck in your ass? The natural suction caused by your rectum can suck an object inside you before you can pull it out. The base on dildo or butt plug designed for anal play prevents this. I worked at an paramedic on the street for and in the ER for many years and have seen all kinds of weird shit inserted in peoples asses. Of course, you are free to do what you want but please be careful!

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 10-30-2012 at 02:08 PM.