View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default How I Met My Wife (Part 2)

Continued from Part 1 above...

After everything is ready, I remove the blindfold. With the torches on the walls now lit, the room looks like a dungeon with a large mirror on the wall facing you. You are tightly bound to the chair with leather straps. Your legs are spread very far apart leaving your cock, balls, and ass completely vulnerable. Without air conditioning, the temperature down here during the summer often reaches over 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Your exquisite body glistens with sweat. Saying “I promised you this would be a night you wouldn't forget…" I lean over and we share a very long, passionate, open-mouthed kiss. I ask if it’s OK to gag you. You nod “yes” and open wide as I insert a rubber penis gag and buckle it in place. I know you’re not going anywhere so I take my time exploring every part of your incredible body—your breasts, your thighs, your ass. But I pay special attention to your nipples and cock. You moan softly through your gag and look at me with those beautiful blue eyes. I smile as I look back at you. I sense a little anxiety but mostly excitement and anticipation. I would never hurt you. But right now I can tell you aren't 100% sure of that. We had agreed beforehand on a safe “signal” to use if anything wasn’t right and you wanted me to stop and release you. And I would. But you don’t use it. I can tell that you are very turned on as your cock is hard and there is already precum flowing from it. I reach down and ever so lightly run my fingers along the shaft and around the head and as I do you strain against the straps and let out an "mmmph!" I start to jack you off but before you can cum I stop and concentrate on tormenting the head of your cock with my mouth and tongue. It is amazing how sensitive the area around the glans is. When I begin to slowly stroke your cock, you scream through the gag and buck wildly against your bonds. I can tell from your eyes you desperately want to cum. "Maybe after a few more hours…" I say playfully. The look in your eyes this time says “Fuck you, you bastard!” But I also take note of the fact that you don’t indicate that you want me to stop.

Searching through my collection I find something called a "gates of hell." "This will be fun" I say and kneeling between your legs I fit the rubber rings over your cock and balls making sure everything is tight. I kiss your thighs and holding your cock gently in my hand, I take a surgical steel “sound” and carefully guide it ever so slowly, deep inside you. Although I use lubricant, there is so much precum that it slides in easily. I can tell you’ve never had this done to you before. At first I don’t know if you like it or not. Very slowly, I pull the sound back out and slide it back in, fucking your cock. You close your eyes as you lean your head back and sigh. After a few minutes your cock is throbbing, desperately trying to escape its restraints. As you grip the arms of the chair, the noises you are making through your gag tell me that you are thoroughly enjoying this “torture.” I look into your eyes again. They are soft and beautiful as you look back at me and I wonder what you’re thinking. I know what I’m thinking. I think you are the most beautiful and amazing girl I’ve ever met and I’m hoping that tonight is just the start of something wonderful. Before this night is over I want to give you the most mind-blowing orgasm you have ever had in your life.

During our fun and games my own cock has become incredibly hard and I also need to cum very badly. At this point I’m sure neither one of us can stand it much longer. I remove the “gates of hell” and rubber gag. We kiss for a long time and you tell me that you are ready. The chair you to which you are bound was designed to hold someone in such a way as to allow anal penetration from the front. I should know, I built it. I have always preferred this position to going in from behind. It’s just so much more intimate to me. Your ass is very tight and I proceed slowly and gently using plenty of lubricant. The feeling of being inside of you is indescribable and I try to relax so I don’t cum too soon. As we fuck, my 9” cock massages your prostate with each stroke. The pace speeds up and soon we pass the point of no return. Looking into each other’s eyes we cum at the same time. The feeling as I explode inside of you is beyond intense, a release of all the sexual tension that has been building up since we met. It’s like I can’t stop cumming. The wave after wave of pleasure that accompanies this causes me to blackout for a second. You arch your back and let out the loudest scream I’ve ever heard. Every muscle in your body stands out. Your own orgasm is so powerful that you break a couple of the straps holding you to the chair. You shoot a huge load and your semen is thick and creamy. Some of it gets on my face and I lick it off. It tastes great. Afterwards, you lie back motionless with your eyes closed. Your body appears totally relaxed. It almost looks like you have passed out. For a brief moment I think I see a smile on your face. Still inside of you, I hold you gently and rest my head between your breasts just listening to you breathe and the sound of your heart beating. Totally exhausted and completely covered in sweat, we lie there together for a while. I feel closer to you than I have to anyone. Ever. Once I have regained enough strength, I help you undo the remaining straps, then both of us head upstairs and take a shower together. We don't say anything to each other. We don't need to. I have an extra bath robe that you put on, and after you have finished drying your hair, you climb into bed. The sun is just beginning to come up. Somehow you look even more amazing. As you snuggle up to me I tell you “I love you.” You pull closer and say "I love you too."

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 01-05-2016 at 10:22 PM.