Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Great responses everyone!

It was Gia Darling who first got my attention when the T-Girl bug first seriously bit me. Seeing her opened up a whole new world for me. Since then I've seen a lot of girls, some who seems to enjoy more success and popularity in the industry and fans. Some, like the incredible Johanna Bardine and Joanna Jet have lengthy careers where others are only around a few years before retiring.

The industry itself recognizes achievement with the TEA Awards. I can't say I ever paid too much attention to who the winners were. I really enjoy the red carpet pictures though and would absolutely love to attend such a gala.

I really like what everyone thinks! Every once in a while someone in the industry contributes to these boards. It'd be really cool to get some feedback from them although I'm sure they can't comment too much due to professional reasons.