View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Shawn and I are still holding hands as we watch the van speed off. At least Shawn hasn’t taken her hand away so I’m still hopeful that she trusts me. As the taillights of the van disappear I say to Shawn, “Let’s go inside. I’ve got to tell you what just happened, but I don’t want to be out here in case those two come back.”

There is a moment’s hesitation and then Shawn, still holding my hand, leads the way inside. She closes and locks the door behind us and then double checks the lock. Before a word passes between us I take the scrap of paper that Boss lady gave me, crumple it up, and hand it to Shawn.

“This,” I say, passing the paper to Shawn, “means nothing to me. “You should dispose of it as you wish. As for the request for my number, yes, I did give her my real number. I was concerned that if I gave her a fake number any repercussions would fall on you and I don’t want that to happen. The number I did give her is for my mobile so she can’t trace it to my place. I’ve also got call display so if I see a number that I don’t recognize I won’t answer.”

I let go of Shawn’s hand and take her in my arms. She doesn’t resist, but there isn’t the same eagerness as before. I looked directly into her eyes and say, “I don’t want anything more to do with those two and especially Boss lady. It’s you, Shawn, that I want.”

I search Shawn’s eyes, pleading silently with my own eyes for her to believe me as I wait for her answer.