View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I can’t help but feel pride and relief in Shawn when she takes my load just as I had intended. Pride because she out manoeuvred Boss lady and relief because she understood that it’s her that I want.

I feel that we have won a victory over Boss lady when she sits up and pouts. I glance out the windshield and see that we are just down the street from Shawn’s mansion. I am even more confident that Shawn and I will be let out of the van without me having to make a statement or commitment of any kind to Boss lady. Then once more Boss lady requests my phone number in exchange for hers.

I am being boxed in. I don’t want her number nor do I want to give her mine. I have to think quickly. Fortunately I see a possible way out. “Alright, I’ll do it,” I say.

Boss lady hands me a piece of paper and I write down my number. In exchange she gives me a piece of paper. Shawn looks at me with disapproval. I can’t explain to her now so I squeeze her hand hoping to reassure her. I’m going to throw away Boss lady’s phone number as soon as Shawn and I are free from the kidnappers. I’ve given Boss lady my real number. I figured that in case she tries to call me and finds out it’s a false number that her and Burly guy will take revenge on Shawn. I have call display so if Boss lady does call me I’ll not recognize the number and therefore not take the call.

As we pull into the driveway at Shawn’s house she still hasn’t given me a hint that she understands what I’m doing. I’m getting quite anxious about the situation, afraid that I’m going to lose Shawn. I glance at Shawn, but she doesn’t return my look. At least she hasn’t let go of my hand.