View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I remember when one of the kidnappers hit me with the belt while I was tied to the rack. Is Tattooed guy going to repeat that? I remain on the bed staring at the rope, then at Tattooed guy. He is smiling at me and not in a nice way.

"You're going to tie me up again?" I ask him. A stupid question, I know, but perhaps due to my nervousness I cannot think of any other response. In my mind though, I am actually a bit excited by the idea, but it very much depends on what position Tattooed guy will put me in.

In the bedroom, the boss lady looks at Burly guy who nods, somewhat surprised that Ila is game for sucking and fucking his captors. Burly guy tells him, "I'll prefer to fuck your sweet ass right now, but we can do it your way."

The woman lies down in the same position she was before, with her legs raised and her hole presented to Ila. Burly guy drops his pants and stands on the bed over her, his big cock dangling in front of where Ila's face will be when he gets back into position. "Take it all in, boyfriend." he says, "Hope you don't choke on it."