View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Ila's next move takes the boss lady by surprise. She anticipated feeling the tip of his cock dig into her tight hole, but now she looks down and sees his face between her thighs, right below her cock. It is between flaccid and erect at the moment, slightly aroused by the thought of getting fucked, but not fully hard yet.

"So you want to use your mouth first?" the woman says, smiling. She lowers herself until her shaft touches his lips. "Don't disappoint me."

In the shower, I struggle against Tattooed guy's grip. The feeling of his fingers entering me makes me grit my teeth and groan, which soon turned to stifled squeals when they slide deeper until his knuckles bump into my butt cheeks. I want to scream, but who will help me? Ila is no doubt being taken care of by the other kidnappers, whom I have a feeling will not stop Tattooed guy if they know about this.

He pulls his fingers out and I start panting. Still in his grip, I feel his cock on my hole. I want to beg him not to do it, but somehow I feel that it will not make a difference. In fact, he may even get more aroused by my pleading. And so I keep quiet, looking over my shoulder at him, bracing myself for penetration.