View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The news that Shawn has is very interesting. I know that the woman and burly guy are sexually interested in me or at least I think so because of the way they handled me. I also know that all three guys are interested in Shawn.

As Shawn tells me about the kidnappers’ plan to keep us and the ransom I feel her body tense up. I hold her closer to me and tell her that we’re going to escape. At the moment I don’t have a clue how, but I have to at least get Shawn out of here and to a safe place.

Shawn gives me an outline of what she saw when she was taken to the shower and her analysis of it all. It pretty well matches with my own assessments. Shawn suggests we knock out tattooed guy and try to make our escape. I tell her that it’s not that easy to knock out someone. Our best bet is to wait awhile and hope that whoever is guarding us falls asleep. Then we can try to quietly get out.

Fortunately Shawn trusts me and agrees to my plan. We hold each other tightly and soon Shawn falls into a light sleep. I try to stay awake, but end up drifting in and out of sleep. I suddenly wake up. I’m not sure how long I was asleep, but I know I have to act now.

I gently caress Shawn’s cheek until she wakes up. She stretches pushing her warm, lithe, feminine body against me. I can’t help my next reaction. My cock goes rock hard. If it wasn’t for our predicament I’m quite sure would have made love right then. Instead we supress our urges.

I put my finger to my lips to indicate to Shawn that she should remain quiet. I get up and go to the bedroom door. I put my ear against it and listen intently. I can hear a low snoring sound on the other side. ‘Good,’ I think, ‘our guard is sleeping.’

I do a quick search around the room mainly concentrating on the window area hoping to find a way out. I’m dismayed to find that it’s solidly barred. It looks like our only chance is to go out through the bedroom door, sneak past our guard, and try the main door.

I go back to the door and press my ear against it. I can still hear the snoring on the other side. I test the doorknob and it easily turns. I pull on the door and to my surprise it isn’t locked. I was sure that the kidnappers’ had locked it, but maybe I had heard wrong.

I beckon Shawn to me. As she comes up beside me I tell that the door is unlocked and our guard is sleeping. We’ll sneak past him and try the door both of us had seen in the livingroom. I slowly pull the door open to see that it is shorty guarding us and he is sound asleep.

Shawn and I silently slip past him. We get two steps beyond when shorty suddenly snorts. I fear we’re caught, but then shorty starts snoring again. Shawn and I tiptoe down the hallway. Our luck is still holding. There’s no one in the livingroom. Even better is that all the bedroom doors are closed.

We make it to the main door and still there isn’t a sound from anywhere. I have feeling that we’re going to get out. Then just as I turn the doorknob our luck changes.

Shorty is standing at the hallway entrance to the livingroom. He laughs and says, “So you thought you and princess were going to escape.” He laughs again and then in a loud voice he says, “Boss, our prisoners thought they would leave us.”

Seconds later the woman comes out into the hallway. I’m surprised to see that she is still naked except for her balaclava. “That’s not very nice of you to leave without saying goodbye,” she says.

I note that there’s no rancour in her voice. I start to suspect that Shawn was right. We were set up to try to make an escape. The woman laughs and her next statement confirms my suspicions. “Throw them back in the bedroom, Shorty, and lock the door. We’ll make them pay for this later on today.”