View Single Post
Old 03-14-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently I’ve gone too far in trying to take control away from the kidnappers. Boss woman is reasserting her dominance. Shorty, as commanded, shoves his cock into my mouth. His tool isn’t big so I easily take his full length. I start slowly bobbing my head up and down on his shaft. Shorty’s hostile talk soon turns to moans of pleasure.

Behind me the woman is fingering my ass while telling me that I had better smarten up. Her gruff talk doesn’t match her actions though. She is being quite gentle with her fingers. Her other hand is caressing my buttcheeks.

As the woman’s fingers withdraw from inside me I feel her cock replacing them. First I feel her cockhead against me. She pushes a bit widening my entrance. Another push and most of her cock is in me. Once more and I’ve got all of her cock in my ass. I can feel her warm hips against me.

The whole time the woman is pushing her cock into me she keeps up a non-stop tirade of what she’s going to do to me. As she gets the last of her cock in she suddenly stops talking, lets out her breath, and says, “Damn, you’re tight. Hey, Princess, I’m going to keep your boyfriend as my fuck toy. What do you think of that?” Then she starts fucking me.

I can’t believe how good the woman’s cock feels. She’s not the biggest I’ve ever taken, but she’s close to it and she really knows how to fuck. I’m soon moaning with the pleasure that she’s giving me. I push back against her to meet her when she strokes in and I move forward as she pulls out. All the while her hands are roaming over my back and butt.

I’m not able to see what the other two kidnappers are doing with Shawn, but I can still hear their voices. With the pleasure the woman is giving me as well as the noises from her fucking me it’s not easy to make out what the kidnappers are saying. I can only pickup portions of what’s being said.

What I do pick up is burly guy saying he’s going to fuck Shawn, but first he needs to teach her a lesson. I hear the belt crack a couple of times and then, just once, there’s the smack of leather on skin. It actually sounds like a gentle slap. Shawn yelps more in surprise than pain. The woman once again interrupts her monologue to me to warn the others to be gentle with Shawn.

There is silence from over by Shawn. Fortunately shorty moves at that moment giving me a brief glimpse of Shawn. Burly guy is on his knees behind her kissing her cute bottom. Tattoos has his head between the two sides of the rack and it looks like he’s got his mouth on Shawn’s cock. Shorty moves again blocking my view of Shawn.