View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

The answer to my question of what has become of Keliana is answered soon enough. Less than an hour goes by before one of the guards flings open the door and throws a pair of pants and a t-shirt in at me. Gesturing that I should change my clothes, I take off the tattered girl clothes from my rape and put on what he gave me. He watches until I?m done, and shuts the door.

A few minutes later, Suetsugu appears. ?Have you decided to talk?? he asks me.

I stare at him, blankly.

?What is the secret?!? he says, his voice rising in volume.

I continue to stare. He picks up the ?Lui? magazine at one corner, careful not to get my cum on his hand. Grabbing me by the hair, he puts my face right up against a picture of Keliana. ?How does she make you cum so much?!? He is practically screaming in a fit of rage.

I whimper an answer. ?Look at her.?

?Yes,? he says, mockingly. ?She is sexy. She is beautiful. But what is it that we have not been able to replicate with other models??

I shrug my shoulders. I know the answer, but it cannot be put into words.

He leaves, slamming the door behind him. Hours go by, during which I do not hear a sound. I am getting hungry.

When the door finally opens, Suetsugu is accompanied by a Paris policewoman. I know that his syndicate is in cahoots with the local magazine distribution cartel that uses the policewomen as their ?muscle,? so I am not surprised to see this one. Her cap is pulled low over her face. Suetsugu points to me and she comes over and grabs my arm, dragging me into the hallway. As the three of us walk to another room, I feel her grip on my arm loosen a big, and she gently rubs her thumb against my bare skin. I look at her out of the corner of my eye, and I notice that she is smiling.

We enter a small room with a table and two chairs. Suetsugu sits in one and motions to the policewoman to put me in the other. She pushes me down in the seat and handcuffs me to the armrests. Then she goes around and stands behind the seated Suetsugu.

?I am growing close to the limit of my patience,? Suetsugu says to me. ?I want the details of ?tienne?s method. When he shoots Keliana, what does he say? What lenses does he use? How does he determine the scenes??

I look at him and notice the policewoman behind him is shaking her head from side to side and has one finger over her lips.

?Well?? Suetsugu yells, pounding his fist on the table.

The policewoman, as if on cue, grabs him by the hair and pounds his head down onto the table. He goes unconscious. She takes off her cap and smiles at me. It is the driver who brought me to this place. She speaks very little English, but she tells me everything will be okay. She uncuffs me and cuffs Suetsugu to his chair, and gags his mouth with a cloth from her pocket. We run out of the room and down the hall.

?Keliana?? I ask, wondering whether she, too, has been rescued.

?She is gone,? says the policewoman. ?We will find here.?

We escape to her waiting car and drive to ?tienne?s.

The house is abuzz. D?sir?e greets me with a hug and a deep kiss when I come in. ?I have been so worried,? she says, whispering in my ear. ?And I missed your touch while I was in London.?

Her mention of London immediately makes me think of Keliana, and I break away from her and rush to ?tienne. ?What is the news of Keliana?? I ask.

?Zeva has organized another search,? he tells me. ?She knows this city better than anyone, and if Keliana is here, Zeva will find her.?

D?sir?e comes over and grabs my hand. ?Come with me and relax,? she says, smiling. ?Let the others search.?

Several hours later, I wake up in D?sir?e?s bed. I must have fallen asleep immediately, because I remember nothing. D?sir?e sits in a chair by the window.

?Do you feel better now?? she asks me.

I nod yes, and she smiles. Then she opens the door and steps into the hall, returning with the driver who brought me back to the house.

?This is V?ronique. Is it okay with you if she plays with us??

Before I can answer, V?ronique unbuttons her uniform blouse and pulls down her policewoman skirt. Her tits are firm and ripe, straining through a sheer white bra. Her nipples are pointing so far out that it looks as if the material will rip. Her sheer panties sheath a massive bulge, which she rubs with one hand as she sticks one finger of the other between her pouty lips. With a flick of her head, she flings her cap off and shakes out her long, black hair. She is drop-dead sexy.

D?sir?e drops to her knees in front of V?ronique and takes out the policewoman?s cock, swallowing its full 9 inches down her throat in one gulp. V?ronique moans lustily and pulls one of D?sir?e?s hands up to her breast. D?sir?e pulls the bra to the side and takes the nipple between her fingers, making it point out even more. With the other hand, D?sir?e gestures to me. I join them, sucking hungrily on V?ronique?s other tit as V?ronique rubs my cock through my pants.

V?ronique says, in her minimal English, ?The bed.?

We make our way to D?sir?e?s bed, and the three of us get completely naked. D?sir?e looks as beautiful as ever, with her red hair cascading over her smooth shoulders, her pouty tits ripe and ready, and her sweet cock fully erect. V?ronique looks like the epitome of a fucking machine. She is completely feminine but still exudes a look of strength. She says something to D?sir?e, who nods and lies down on her back, with her cock sticking straight up. D?sir?e tells me to suck her, and I position myself on all fours and take her cock in my mouth. As I get into a rhythm of sucking her, I suddenly feel V?ronique?s cock in my ass, all the way and in one thrust. I let out a scream of pleasure. I?ve been in this situation before.

V?ronique fucks me steadily but not wildly, pushing her cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. Meanwhile, D?sir?e holds onto the base of her cock and jerks herself into my mouth. I love the feeling as my lips go up and down her shaft, hitting her fingers clenched around herself. I can tell from her moaning that the combination of my mouth and her hand are giving her tremendous pleasure.

This continues for a few minutes, and then V?ronique gives D?sir?e another command. Without saying a word, D?sir?e maneuvers the three of us into a completely new configuration. She lies with her head at the foot of the bed, and curls her behind up to meet my cock, coaxing me into her asspussy. V?ronique begins to fuck me again in my ass, while D?sir?e?s cock finds its way into V?ronique?s mouth.

This is unbelievable! We fuck each other?s various holes in a sensual rhythm that allows each of us to feel exactly where the others are along the spectrum of getting to orgasm. At least, I feel that way. I assume the others do, too. And just as I begin to think that there are still some holes to be filled in our threesome, in walk two other policewomen, uniforms unbuttoned and unzipped and fully erect. A blonde comes to one side of the bed and teases her cock into D?sir?e?s mouth. A brunette comes to the other side of the bed and puts her cock in my mouth.

A few more minutes go by. The ecstasy is building. Suddenly, I hear ?tienne?s voice shout, ?Cum!? On command, all four of the girls begin to spew. I feel V?ronique?s massive hardon in my ass pumping hot splooge deep into me. The brunette?s cum goes down my throat at the same time. D?sir?e smiles as her mouth fills with hot jizz from the blonde. I can feel D?sir?e spasming into V?ronique?s mouth; after all, my cock is nearly touching her from the inside.

D?sir?e releases her mouth from the blonde and speaks, hot cum dripping from her tongue. ?And you?? she says, smiling at me.

With that, I cum in buckets deep into D?sir?e?s delicious asspussy. And we all collapse in a heap.

?tienne steps out from behind a false wall. He has been taking pictures all along, through peepholes.

?You get better and better, my young friend,? he says to me. ?You deserve a reward.?

?Keliana?? I ask, and then I realize that all of this has taken place while she is missing.

?Yes, Zeva is on her trail.? ?tienne smiles. ?For now, your reward must be this.?

He hands me a new magazine. ?Teenager No. 5? shows Keliana displaying her magnificent derri?re to a man sitting on a park bench.

?Remember the importance of the park in your quest for Keliana,? says ?tienne. "I did not take these photos. Perhaps you will see what is different in my work. But you must never tell Suetsugu what you see." Then he smiles, motions to the girls, and everyone leaves but D?sir?e. She climbs up on the bed to snuggle with me. I put the magazine aside for later, and we fall asleep, twisted together in post-coital satisfaction.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
Teenager_01.jpg