Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Limegirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
And hello to you again, sweetness,

I find many, many Western Euro t-girls to be extremely attractive, of which you are one.

The thought process is: female-oriented thinking is emotion first, physical second, while male-oriented thinking is physical first, emotional second. Physical can be looks only, or sexual gratification only, or both. Hope that gives you some idea of what is down the road.

With a soft moving touch on the back of your left hand,

TAL
I just wonder cuz the vast majority of the ts girls seems to be asian or latin, very few are of northwest european orgin.
Yes, I know the differences between the male and female psyke.
What separate the men from the boys is the awarness of female thinking and emotions, many guys dont understand how girls feel and think and therefore they often fail when they try to attract women.
I prefer sincere intelligent gentlemen before ignorant stupid brutes who hasen`t a clue of decent manners.
I am also a bit bisexual and like girls to, but girls are much easier to find IRL then trough the internet there they seems to be invisable.
Many women are also fascinated of TS girls but u dont hear about it , cuz the female sexuality is more forbidden and hidden then the male one so they dont make sp much fuzz about as the men does.