View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016
Junior Ladyboy Lover

jackalonesa can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Whats your favorite shemale wanking fantasy.

One i have involves me being in jail one of the guards turns out to be a gorgeous buxom shemale and just before she locks me in every night she closes the prison door and has her wicked way with me, making me suck her thick cock then pounding my ass while her big tits press into my face and chest

My fave fantasy - i think ive told before involves me falling i love with a beautiful sexy girl marrying her as a virgin only to discover on our honeymoon she actually shemale.

Anyway do you have a favorite shemale fantasy you love to wank off to, tell us a little about it.
gooood!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl4000 View Post
MY shemale fantasy is i have car trouble & a motorcycle pulls up with a person dressed in black leather jacket & leather pants the helmet comes off & its holly marie combs she asks if i need help iask if she can run me home i say iwill pay her she says yes so i get on the bike with her i tell her were to go when we get there i thank her & ask her to come in so i can pay her she follows me in the house i ask how much i owe her she says money wont do i ask what she wants she doesn't say a thing she unzipps her leather pants & pulls out a big cock walks over to me grabs my shoulders pushes me to my knees & says give me a blowjob for your payment so i do it (wish this really happened i lone her) (my first time)
very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrider96_nj View Post
My current fantasy and favorite videos to watch - is getting gang banged. I'd like to be used by 4 or 6 she males - orally and anally - as much as they want.
this also mine fantasy