View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ghostie is on a distinguished road

I meet Sammi Valentine from here but I don't know who she is (hard I know!!) and she takes me home. Once we get home to her place her friends, Nicole Montero and Liberty Harkness open the door. Before I know it, I'm grabbed taken to the bedroom stripped naked and tied to the bed and teased almost to the point of cumming again and again. Once I pass out from the ministrations of all 3. I wake up with a ring gag in my mouth and steel chastity device on my cock. Only to be told that my cock is no match for theirs!! and as such I've to stay locked up until they decide otherwise as there chaste bitchboy to suck them and be fucked by them whenever they want.

I'm now led away to a leather bench and strapped facedown as they each take turns using me until they are satisfied for that night.

In the morning I wake to find a steel collar around my neck and a long chain locked to a ring on the floor and my arms shackled at the wrists and elbows behind my back, as all 3 come back in, clad head to toe in a black, red, blue (each in their own fav colour) latex catsuits and matching high heel boots ready to fuck me again and again and again.

Well I can dream can't I?