View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

DaveDanger is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'mjustagirl View Post
I am a woman and I have a fantasy. I think there would be nothing hotter in this world than to watch a guy I was dating hook up with a gorgeous girl with a beautiful cock. But, I dont know if I can ever tell a guy that I want to do that. I don't even know how to approach that conversation. I just think there comes a point in every relationship where you have to turn it up a notch just so it doesnt get mundane or boring. I just think it's always good to try new things and have an open mind, but I'm afraid I may be the only one with an open mind. Anybody got advice or stories dealing with this sort of thing??
Hey there,

A good few years ago I had a Thai girlfriend who suggested this very same thing, as well as threesomes with other women, but I was into her too much at the time to share either me or her with anyone else...something I profoundly regret it to this day!!

For me, it's about how much I like the person I'm dating; if there's a strong connection, it's great to talk about fantasies, but in the past when I've been really into a woman, I've never been keen on even the thought of involving a third party, male, female or TG. Just the way I am. Conversely though, if it were a case of just wanting to get laid with a woman I had no intention of spending the future with and she wanted to watch me get it on with a T-girl, I'd probably subscribe!

In closing, I'd add that if your fantasy is that enticing, then it's definitely worth exploring - because if you don't, you'll probably end up paying some expensive psychiatric bills. And life is oh so short.

Good luck!