View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by iizoe View Post
Hi, i am zoe, i am a boy but want to be girl, i always not a muscle male and i am now turning more and more like a girl even i do not eat any hormone, i think my male is insufficient, now i am more and more accept this feeling, i hope someone can help me to become a real ladyboy and help me to work in this industry, thank you very much if someone can help!

my email address is ii_zoe@yahoo.com
Well good for you! There are many websites and webfora where I'm sure you can find a lot of information and support - www.urnotalone.com is an example. However, if you can befriend transsexual women in your own country/area that is also a good way for more personal support and contact.

You refer to "working in the industry". I believe I get the meaning, and if that's your thing, then best wishes - how ever, bear in mind that transsexuality is hardly centered about specific sexual activities but rather a way to identify as a human being.

What ever you choose then best wishes on your journey ahead.

H