View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider222 View Post
i love it. the warmth of the partners cum flowing over your tongue, and down the back of your throat, it just feels great. sometimes, i let it sit on my tounge for a while, so i can savor the taste of it. it is one of the best feelings in the world, next to when the cum actually enters your mouth.
Well put! I also find it amazingly intimate and erotic - there's still a little bit of taboo about this which, of course, makes it even more delicious :-) I still remember sweet little Gina... she'd never done anything like this before, and she was a little bit dick-shy and truly fighting her urge to cum in my mouth. Needless to say I had no intentions of making it easy for her, and in the end I won... :-) I'll never forget her forbidden scream of pleasure, when she ejaculated. It was SO beautiful! Almost a scream of disbelief! Hot hot hot!