View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyboyJerker View Post
So what basicly happened is that I am offered to fuck a man. Just out of nowhere. He is serious and interested to do it, he wants to suck me and eventually If I like it to fuck him. I am really into women but I like shemales too and that makes me wonder If I should accept, lol. I'm really shaking and don't know what to do.. I have this desire to do it but I'm a little bit of scared cause this would be my first contact. I don't know what to do... I want to do it but also I'm against it and don't want to do this at all. Because I love women and I'm now gay for sure. Any advices are warmly welcomed.

P.S.: He gave me time to think about it. So yeah, I need your opinions. :S
There are endless discussions on this site about being "gay" and the stupidity (as I see it) of assigning or even worrying about such labels. This appears to be an issue for you. That's unfortunate.

As for the "advice" you seek, I think it would be ridiculous to base even an infinitesimal bit of your decision on what people advise you on this forum. The only two questions are whether you desire to do this ... or not ... and whether it is safe. None of us can answer those for you.