View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default New Car

My new ZR-1 came in today. I figured it would be no fun to go get it by myself (besides someone has to drive me to the dealer) so I called the only person I knew who would be as excited as I was about it. Of course I called Cindy. “Hi baby it’s in.” Giggling Cindy says “What the fuck Andy? In? Are you with someone right now?”

No Cindy, I meant my Corvette. I just heard from the dealer. Wanna go for a ride?”

“Fuck that, I wanna drive it! Somebody has to teach you. Then we can ‘go for a ride’ later Andy.”

Just a couple minutes later Cindy roars into my driveway in her Nissan GT-R. She gets out and lets herself in. Calling upstairs, “Hey I thought you’d be ready!”

Coming downstairs I say “Hi Cindy” as she kisses me.

“Hi Andy. Well let’s go, I wanna see what this bad boy can do. It ought to blow that Dodge you had off the face of the earth. You better take it easy. I’m not kidding baby, that kind of car can turn on you like a wild animal. And its bite can be deadly.”

“Yeah, yeah, I know. I promise I’ll be careful.”

“It’s 755 horsepower sweetie and unlike the Hellcat it’s light. You don’t want it wrapped around a tree. Remember I have had years of lessons and driven real race cars. Anyway I want to drive it. You’ll be in good hands baby.”

Cindy pulls into the lot of the Chevy dealer in her GT-R. Normally that would invite smart ass comments especially since it’s a Nissan, but the salespeople get a good look at the 5’11” blonde driver and her 6’4” passenger and think better. We pull up right in front. Getting out the owner sees us and greets us. “They’ve got it around back getting it ready for you Andy. Since you paid cash you just need to sign one thing then you can take it home.”

“Bill, I’d like you to meet my girlfriend, Cindy.”

“Hi pleasure to meet you Cindy. Nice GT-R. Can get you into a ZR-1 today?”

“No. This was a gift from my parents. But nice to meet you too and thanks anyway. I’m sure I’ll get to drive Andy’s.”

“Well come around back I’m sure it’s all ready for you!”

We go around to the service department and there it is. They have finished detailing it. Cindy walks around checking it out. The engine, suspension, brakes, tires, everything.

“You know this thing is capable of well over 200 miles per hour don’t you? I’ve never seen a factory car this powerful before. I’m dead serious Andy. This is like a fucking race car. Let’s get it home and then we can go out somewhere and I’ll show you how to drive it baby.”

Normally I would be pissed if one of my friends said something like that and tell them to fuck off. But Cindy really does know what she’s talking about. Not only do I love her but I respect her as well.

She follows me home. After we pull in the driveway, she says “I watched you all the way. You did pretty good. I saw the rear end get loose a couple of times but you didn’t do anything stupid baby. Can you feel the difference between this and the Hellcat?”

“Yeah.”

“Good.”

“I know a place where they were still working on the new Interstate. It’s open but nobody uses it much. We can go practice there. I’ll lead.”

The Orange GT-R and ZR-1 pull out of the driveway and then turn onto I-65. We are both going well over 100 MPH but it doesn’t feel like it. Cindy signals where we should get off. We pull over and stop.

“You wanna drive it?”

Walking over to the driver’s door. Cindy kisses me very passionately. She is wearing tight black lycra workout shorts and a tank top. I can feel our hard cocks touch as she presses her body up against mine.

“I love you Andy. I’ve always thought that we were meant for each other. If we were to die together someday it would be awesome.” Then a pause. “But don’t worry it’s not gonna be today. We have a lot of years left baby.”

I get in the other side. Cindy is carefully listening to the engine. Revving it. Checking out and adjusting everything. She seems very serious. “What a machine” she says quietly without any emotion and turns off the traction control. Then looking over at me she laughs “Don’t cum all over yourself baby.”

At that moment she floors it. The supercharged ZR-1 roars to life. The rear end squirms like it’s on ice. In about 2 seconds we are going over 60 MPH. If I tried doing that it would have been “donut city” or I would have put the back end into a tree or guardrail or something. Cindy is totally in control. We pass through 100, 120, 150, 180. The highway is very wide and brand new. She knows what she’s doing, and I trust her completely.

The speedometer shows 204 MPH. We are running out of highway so Cindy brakes. Hard. We come to a stop well before the end. Then she pulls over. “Fuck! This thing is a total beast! I love it! You are gonna need to use those driving lessons I gave you for Valentine’s day Andy. Do you promise me you’ll be careful?”

“Sure Cindy.”

“That was fun” she says leaning over and kissing me. “God I’m so turned on…”

Cindy walks around to the passenger side. I get out and we kiss. She looks up at me like “don’t stop.” I say “Well what if someone’s around?”

“Then fuck them. They can take a picture if they want.”

Pulling down her shorts, her huge cock springs out. It’s already dripping pre-cum. Kneeling, I lick her from head to shaft as she holds my head in her hands. “Oh baby…” she says as I lick and suck her now pulsing cock. I can tell she’s about to come so I stop and she drops back down into the passenger seat.

Her legs are spread very wide. Taking up where I left off, I can feel the tension in her body growing as she nears orgasm. Her legs are incredible. Long and muscular and tanned from being out in the sun every day. I run my hands all the way up and down them and kiss her pretty feet, then return to her beautiful cock. Almost instinctively she wraps her legs around me, and my head is held tightly by her thighs. So I have no choice but to finish her. She screams “Oh fucking Christ…” as she shoots her load into my mouth. Her back arches and then she relaxes on the passenger seat.

I kneel outside the car and lay my head in her lap. She caresses me and strokes my hair. “We’ll go again in a minute babe” she says softly. She is smiling. It is a very hot day and her blonde hair is matted to her face. I brush it away then we kiss again. She turns sideways and scoots down in the passenger seat with her legs very far apart and leans her back and shoulders against the center console. Still on my knees I am at a very good angle to fuck her. I take my time massaging her prostate. She is starting to get hard again so I play with her cock with my other hand. She puts her heels on the door sill and looks at me as if to say “I’m ready baby” and gently I enter her. We both have great leverage. As I fuck her she fucks me back. I’m ready to cum almost immediately. She senses this and slows the pace down. Her eyes are closed and she moans and sighs. Soon I can’t hold it any longer and I shoot my load into her. I make kind of a grunting sound as I cum. “Shit…” She giggles at this and says “I can tell that must have been wonderful for you Andy. It was for me.”

As I lay on top of her, she says “I love you so much.”

“I love you too Cindy.”

After a while, we get dressed and she says “Let’s go home and get cleaned up then we can decide what to do tonight. There’s the Starlite drive-in movie theater just North of here. That would be a pretty awesome date to go on in your new car. I heard they're playing Deadpool 2.”

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 06-15-2018 at 05:34 PM.