View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
other things i struggle with are that, i am attracted to girls only, or at least ones that look and act like girls (ts).
i have to out myself as gay to be with a person that only a straight person would be with anyway.....
Ok Aussiepride.
You have a huge perception issue with both yourself and the way you view attractive "women with a transsexual history"

Firstly, your underlined comment says to me that you see "women with a transsexual history", as basically men who mimic women but are not women and can never fully be women.
I've obviously got a huge issue with your inferred perception.

Next, your comment in italics says that being attracted to a "women with a transsexual history" means that you are a gay man. Well, that confirms my statement about your perception of us.........
Especially as those perceptions in some quarters of society,
result in "women with a transsexual history" being looked on, as out to trick men into {in your view} -gay male sex.
Which results in us getting assaulted and at times murdered.
and the guilty ones using that line as a plea bargain or defence and so avoid the responsibility of their actions.

I won't offer any further thoughts on your relationship dilemma;
we are too far apart in perception, to have any meaningful dialogue.