View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
This thread was meant to include both cis and trans women as well as guys (gay or straight). I’ve thought about many transwomen I’d like to have lost my virginity to. But most of them are younger than me...

The fact is that I lost my virginity to my friend Stephen/Stephanie when we were 13. Actually we “lost it” to each other. That was an awesome and wonderful experience and I’m not sure if there’s anyone else I’d rather have lost it to. She was the first person I was really in love with. I lost my virginity to a cis woman when I was 19. She was several years older than me and very attractive. I married my first wife not long after that.
Of course I'd have given it up for "Major Gunns."

Wonder why I didn't think of her before? Of course I was just 17 around the time the picture of her below was taken. Hmmm... an "older" woman?

(True story: She was featured in many of my bodybuilding and fitness magazines at the time. The year 2000 was still relatively early in terms of the Internet and "Social Media." I remembered someone saying "Wonder if she ever has sex with normal guys?" Have wondered that myself. Maybe a big, strong, good looking high school football player from Michigan?--Why? Do you know of any? Stephanie would've killed me. But a guy can dream can't he?)

Last edited by a9127; 09-22-2019 at 04:42 AM.