View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015
Senior Ladyboy Lover

LadyboyJerker can only hope to improve

A lot of time has passed and I am here with a story, finally!

It so just happened that I met a girl and we are now together since July 1st. It's not just something to pass on with but it involves true feelings and companionship. Let's say that it's serious and we are planning our future together. I won't comment on the age because a lot of you can judge it and stuff. Let's just take a note that we have 5 years gap.

She likes sex as much as I do and we are experimenting whatever comes to mind. We first discuss it together and then we make a conclusion. So...

A week ago, I mentioned her something about the things I want to try out and the things I think turn me on. Two weeks before when she was making a blowjob, she decided to go a little bit down and licked the area around my asshole. So, getting back to a week ago, I reminded her that I liked that really a lot and that I would like it even better If she goes straight to the point (literally). FYI, she knows about my likings of shemales for quite a while and she's super okay with it.

So, the next day, she came home and as we started to make out, she went down and did everything we talked about, she inserted a finger, she started stimulating my prostate and at the same time with her finger/s in me, she sucked me and it felt fucking amazing. The next moment she started to lick my asshole and she loved it, you could understand that from the time she takes to lick it and to play with it. After that we went into regular sex with me on top and I said that I want to cum on her belly, as it's so sexy to me. She agreed and the moment after I ejaculated and all of my cum was on her beautiful and soft belly, she took it with her fingers and insert it in her mouth. And she said come here as she was gesturing with her hand and as I came closer to her mouth, she said it's not much but... And we started to cum swap it. It felt amazing, hot and unbelievable. At one moment I got back a little bit and I swallowed it as she smiled and kissed me. I thought that was it but she said to clean her up with licking her body where I cummed.

That was the most amazing sex I ever had because it was longer than an hour and a half and after a 2 minute break she went to the bathroom and as she came back she started sucking it again and said that now she'll fuck me again. We went last doggy style as she moaned and yelled as I was pounding her so fucking hard as she was asking for more.

What can I say... Best girlfriend ever.