View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

GRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to beholdGRH is a splendid one to behold

I wouldn't worry too much about a pool of potential suitors. I'm 30 and ended up only dating maybe 3 people in my entire life. I will say, becoming a "chick" instead of a "chick with a dick" may actually expand your pool of potentials-- if you're willing to lie (or at least not be totally forthcoming in initial dates). I don't mean to be crude, but when you're the transgendered "chick with a dick," your pool of potential suitors includes many people who view you as nothing more than a sex object or fetish. When you become a "normal" chick, you open yourself up to a world of people who may be open-minded about sexuality, but not quite open-minded enough to get past the penis. You'll always be a bit of freak at heart, but once you stop being the "chick with a dick," you become the girl that a guy can take home to their mother. I don't know...It's very late and I fear I'm not making sense.

Speaking on a personal level, I've never really gotten off on breasts, genitalia, etc. Honestly, the first and most important thing that I notice about a person is their face. And honey, you've got a cute one. You could have a three-headed dragon between your legs and were I single, I'd still date you if only because you've got a cute face.