View Single Post
Old 04-03-2015
Junior Ladyboy Lover

sunshinedaddy0 is on a distinguished road
Default giving a blow job

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousStraightGuy2013 View Post
I don't know why, but lately this has interested me. Don't get me wrong, I'm straight! I've never even tasted cock but for some reason the idea of sucking off a beautiful woman is kind of a turn on. What's it like? Anyone have any first time straight guy experiences they can share? Or any advice?

I am kind of curious and would probably do this if I met someone attractive enough. Are there any shemales in Hawaii that wanna help me out? Lol
Several years ago I read online never try to give a TS a BJ unless she asks you too. TS hate bisexual guys, or don't trust them. I have dated several Tgirls and used that advice with mixed results. Recently I bought a 6 inch and 8 inch dildo and practiced. I went online and trained myself in a week. When my current GF hinted she needed to cum and not via a hand job, I kiss and nibbled my way to her ass, rimmed her and every few minutes I would like her cock, after 15 mins of this she thrust into my mouth and begged me to finish her off, I took her all the way down and she lost it. No taste because she was all the way down in my throat. We have never been closer and have repeated that scene many times on each other.