Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Dear slutty,

1. If you don't like what I write - then don't read it.
Stop twisting my words as I never said the police shouldn't investigate.
Yes the police should investigate the incident. But it is wrong to arrest the victim on a murder charge,
DNA him and keep both the DNA and the arrest on file for the rest of his life. That IS treating him like a criminal.
And will continue after he is acquitted, for the rest of his life.

2. If you don't want me to quote from Murdoch press then tell me which news source you do trust and I'll quote from that.
Meanwhile, here's one from a non Murdock source:
telegraph.co.uk: Raymond Jacob, 'burglar' stabbed to death by householder, was career criminal with history of violence. Raymond Jacob, had dozens of convictions for burglary, robbery and theft, and once served an 18-month prison sentence for beating a man unconscious and leaving him looking ?like a piece of meat? Asked about the incident, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg said: ?The law is very clear: you have every right to defend yourself, your home, your property, your family.?
I'm pretty news source neutral. I pulled out the Sun as that was the top link when googling "Vincent Cooke murder charge"
Also, I understand from numerous sources, reported over the years, such as ex-journos and editors, some of whom are now quite hostile to Murdoch. They consistently say that Murdoch does not direct or directly influence editor on the news reports, nor the slant they give said reports.

3. Did you miss the bit last month where the riots showed people breaking into homes and shops, setting fire to same, many with residential flats above and lines of police watching and doing nothing? By chance and chance only, no one was burned alive.

4. Remember, you are a "weekend warrior"- a transvestite who occasionally plays "Dress-up" Either exclusively in your own home or maybe a tranny venue, for your hobby's of: Deepthroat, Anal, Rimming, Footlicking, posing in lingerie, swallowing cum, pee, spanking, restraint.
You don't walk-the-walk and so are totally clueless about the risks, threats and actual violence transsexual women and transsexual men face every day.

5. A good friend specifically didn't keep any weapon at home because she feared the law would be used against her, should she have to defend her life.
A year after saying that, she was raped and murdered in her home on the South coast. They caught the perp, eventually, but she is still dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
This is the dumbest post I ever read. Stop reading dogshit off Murdoch's toilet paper and get yourself aligned with reality. What exactly do you expect police to do when they have a dead body, do they just take his word for it and go home?

He was immediately released on bail and it's almost certain he will be acquitted if things occurred as he claimed, but the police still have to investigate.

The shitpeddlers (anyone employed by murdoch can't be called a Journalist) of course love to stir it up and print a big scare story, defend yourself and go to jail, but the fact is, if you look at what really happens, almost all of these people are acquitted or never go to court, only a few exceptions like tony martin, who wasn't acting in self defence, he chased after a kid who was running away and shot him multiple times in the back with an illegal sawn-off shotgun.

Fact is, people who really are acting in self defence are acquitted, it's only the vigilante loons who go about torturing people or gunning them down in the street that go to jail.