View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Teacher’s Pet

This semester, my data analysis class has been unlike any other I can remember. It all started during the first week. We meet in a large lecture hall twice a week and once in a computer lab. After the first day, after all the other students were gone she came up and introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Laurie. I’ve heard a lot about you Dr. Andy. I’m really looking forward to your class. You know I really like computers and technology, you should check out my website sometime…” Looking up at me with her big blue eyes giggling, she smiled and licked her lips.

“Laurie, you will be learning how to use software tools for working with large data sets. Business can’t keep up with the demand. And security is more important than ever. This is not an easy class.”

“I know… My dad owns a company and he was hoping I would learn enough to help out the family business. Besides I like working with large things… Especially HARDware…” pausing, you look up at me and giggle.

Laurie seemed like other students I had had had, very pretty, smart, and a flirt. It was hot that day in August and she was wearing very short shorts and a tight t-shirt with her nipples clearly showing. It was cut off and left several inches of her toned abs exposed.

“Can I come by your office later? I’d like to make sure I have the right programs installed on my notebook.”

“Sure, I have office hours right now.”

“That sounds good” Laurie says smiling at me.

Looking over her computer everything looks perfect. She moves her chair around to my side of the desk and leaning over so I can get a good view of her breasts, says “Does everything look OK?”

“Yeah, don’t forget Wednesday we meet in the lab. I’ve already got a major assignment for you. If you want, you can look over Chapter One.”

Getting up Laurie pauses at the door. “Thanks Dr. Andy. I guess I’ll see you Wednesday…”

“OK. Bye.”

Still lingering she says “Bye…” again then turning around slowly to leave she looks back and smiles at me making sure we make eye contact.

The rest of the semester goes without incident. Laurie is an outstanding student and apart from her very frequent “office” visits with questions about the assignments, she doesn’t behave inappropriately. As Fall comes she starts wearing short denim skirts and her blouse is usually unbuttoned revealing her cleavage. We continue to meet regularly and the conversations become more personal but still professional. If she had been a fellow student in one of my classes back when I was still an undergraduate, I would have asked her out long ago. But although there is no formal “rule” about not dating students I still don’t think it’s right.

Monday after Thanksgiving break, she wore a denim miniskirt that buttoned down the front. Sitting in the first row I got a great view of her legs. Pretending not to notice, I continued my lecture. About halfway through she giggled and leaned back, spreading her legs. Since she was the only one up front none of the other students noticed but I could see she was not wearing panties. I was somewhat surprised to find that she had a full erection. Just guessing I would estimate her cock was about 7”. She appeared to be circumcised with a large head and smooth shaft. It was all I could do to finish my talk. I gave out homework problems and let the class out early. Laurie smiled at me and giggled again. “You want to keep me after class Dr. Andy?”

She knew exactly how I felt (I wanted to fuck her right there in the classroom) but I had to act as if she had crossed a line. I told her never to do that again in class and if she did she would risk failing the semester.

“You could always spank me, professor…”

“Enough, Laurie. We can discuss this later but for now this is how it has to be. Understand?”

“Got it!” she says smiling. She’s a very smart girl and I knew she would catch on.

The first week of December is finals week. Laurie’s project was the best in class. She had worked hard and we had spent many hours in my office going over and testing it. We also managed to find time to meet at Starbucks occasionally. She didn’t “flirt” as much and there was a very serious side to her that came out. Especially when she talked about growing up trans. She knew I was an advisor for LGBT students and asked me if I had ever been with anyone who was trans.

Given our circumstances, I didn’t think the question was inappropriate and the way she asked it was not like she was prying or trying to get me to go to bed with her. So I told her about Stephanie.

“Wow Dr. Andy that’s really awesome. I would have guessed something like that. You know I won’t tell anybody.”

“I know you wouldn’t Laurie.”

Smiling she says “No. Never.” Then she reaches across the table and takes my hand as she looks me in the eyes.

“You know the final is tomorrow. Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’ve really been studying, Andy. I mean ‘Dr. Andy.’”

It’s late and they’re getting ready to close. I walk her outside. It’s cold and there is light snow. She looks so adorable with snowflakes falling on her long strawberry blonde hair. Her blue eyes are lit up by the lights all over campus. If she weren’t my student, this would be the perfect opportunity to kiss her. God, I want to so bad.

“See you tomorrow Laurie. Get a good night’s sleep and don’t worry too much.”

“Thanks. See you. This has been a wonderful semester, Andy.”

I notice she dropped the “Dr” again. This time she doesn’t correct it. I can tell she knows I wanted to kiss her but it wasn’t the time.

We smile at each other and her mittened hand gently holds mine as we turn and go our separate ways. She looks back then heads to her dorm.

Our final was scheduled for 8:00 that next evening. I had a lot of definitions and case studies on it. Most students were grumbling and turned them in early filing out until the only student left was Laurie.

“You know Andy, this was really hard but I think I got most of it.”

Reading some of her answers I was very impressed, but I couldn’t tell her that. I just smiled at her. She knows.

As I collect everything, the clock strikes ten, Laurie comes up to my desk.

“So is the semester officially over?”

“Yes Laurie.”

“Umm… So I guess that means I’m not your student anymore?”

Walking around behind my desk, Laurie kisses me, hard. I kiss her back. As we embrace I can feel her hard cock through her dress. I notice she is wearing the same denim skirt she wore earlier in the semester. We make out for several minutes. Gradually I work my way down unbuttoning her blouse. She’s not wearing a bra and her breasts are so beautiful. Her nipples are hard and I kiss and tease each one. She throws her head back and moans.

She unzips my pants and unbuttons her skirt. Our cocks touch and rub together as we make out. It feels wonderful. She reaches down and begins to jack us both off. The incredible feeling builds and builds until both our bodies grow tense and we shoot cum all over each other. Collapsing to the ground we kiss some more. Laurie looks up at me and says, “That was amazing Andy.”

“Fuck. I’ve wanted you ever since I first saw you Laurie. I thought back a few years to when I was a student. You wouldn’t have stood a chance” I say laughing.

“I knew that Andy. Sorry we had to wait so long. But it was worth it. You know I can’t go back to my dorm like this.”

“Come home with me tonight Laurie.”

“Sure baby. I’d like that. I’ll text my roommate and tell her I’m out with friends.”

“You think she knows?”

“Yeah. But she only thinks I have a ‘crush’ on my teacher. So does half the school. That doesn’t matter. We always behaved professionally in class and in your office.”

We wash up and then climb in my ZR-1. It had warmed up that day so I thought it was safe to drive since all the snow was gone. Even at night it’s still well above freezing.

“Can I tell you something?”

“Sure.”

“You know I’m graduating early. I’m going to work on my MBA. We don’t need to hide it anymore.”

Soon we are at my place. Opening the door for you I remove your coat and we sit on the couch in front of the fire together.

“Would you like a drink Laurie?”

“Yeah. Got a Crown and Coke? Thanks.”

I make the same thing for myself and we sit there just talking about the past semester, what her career plans are, and how we will eventually tell our friends.

After a couple of drinks we kiss again. I run my hand up your thigh and play with your cock which is rock hard. Taking you into my mouth I begin to suck you off, verrry slowly. It drives you wild.

“Oh. Fuck baby. God, that feels so good.”

Reaching around I insert my fingers gently into your ass and massage your prostate.

“Jesus God. Fuck me Andy. I need to feel you inside of me.”

You lay back on the couch with your legs up. I enter you and we go at it. Slowly at first then much faster. It doesn’t take long before we both cum. God it feels good.

“I’ve thought about this moment since the first day of class Andy. I knew you were someone special. My friends told me a lot about you.”

“I’m glad you understood why I couldn’t do anything Laurie.”

“Of course. I’m glad we were able to figure each other out. You didn’t assume I was just some slut wanting an ‘A’. You do know that’s a good sign for our future.”

“I could tell you were too smart for that Laurie. Let’s go upstairs. I want to show you the rest of this place. Especially the bedroom.”

We head upstairs and take a shower together. I take Laurie’s clothes and put them in the wash. We climb into bed and just talk about whatever. Everything seems so relaxed. I get the feeling that this is about so much more than sex. Soon we are both very tired. You pull close to me and say “I feel so good Andy. Thanks for an awesome evening, and a great semester.”

“I’m glad you’re here with me Laurie.”

“I am too baby.”

Copyright © 2018 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 07-24-2018 at 07:46 PM.