View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Erte can only hope to improve
Default Chapter 1 (cont.)

30 seconds! 30 seconds to decide which one of these fat cocks I was going to have to … service?! I couldn't believe it, but my instincts took over and I hurriedly began inspecting the three cocks in front of me. The one on my far left, the one I had brushed against, the one my subconscious mind had already labeled Cock #1, was massive – far bigger than my own penis. It was pale, uncircumcised, and hung heavy on top of a nice set of shaven testicles. Wait a minute! – I thought, “nice?!” But I didn’t have time to challenge the adjective choice of my own subconscious – with one last look at Cock #1, with which I noted its almost elephant trunk-like shape, I turned my eyes towards the middle cock, Cock #2. If Cock #1 looked like an elephant trunk, then Cock #2 looked like a mammoth trunk. Long, brown, and sporting a little tuft of hair at the base, it too made my dick shrink in comparison. The testicles were shaved as well, and it too was uncircumcised. The foreskin on this one, however, was already peeling back, revealing a glint of precum glistening underneath. This one, it seemed, was awfully excited about this little game I had gotten myself into. “5 Seconds Remaining,” boomed the voice over the loudspeaker, jerking me out of my thoughts and forcing me to twist and inspect the third. I only had time to take in the third, foreskin covered head of a massive, bulging cock before the lights went out, leaving me with the dull glow of the neon strips to paint the faint outlines of the three massive cocks that awaited my attentions. The sinking feeling in my stomach was increasing with every second. Three huge dicks, and I had no idea where to start. Should I go with Cock #1, with which I had already made contact? Cock #2 that was glistening and ready to go? Or Cock #3, that I barely saw, but still looked huge, maybe even the biggest?