View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandong View Post
Hi H,
nice pictures..
to others if you in JKT dont forget to go to "taman lawang"
a lots of pretty Tgirls there..
Yep, a lot of pretty, underpaid, hiv and sad stories to get from taman lawang... (and also some happy ones).

Indonesia is not as open minded as Thailand because Indonesia is haunted by its not too old muslim heritage. Again the muslims come in as the force doing bad stuff in the name of their god. I get so sick by it.

There are no socalled ladyboy-bars in Jakarta. Therefore, the poor darlings are forced to hook at dark, sinister places like taman lawang - harrassed by underpaid policemen and stupid muslim religious fanatics. Ain't their god a merciful one? Bloody hypocrites.

I have several friends who work or worked in taman lawang and they are all nice girls with good hearts.

But surely, if you are a first time visitor with a need for a quicky, then taman lawang is the way to go. Located in Menteng (close to my place, by the way :-) in central Jakarta.

Do bring your own condoms... unless you're a certified bugchaser ;-)

H