Thread: Pretty Boys
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailia View Post
Finally someone we can work with!
Those are excellent ideas. I would add the following suggestions to your plans.

The first that must be done is to refer to her in female terms only and at all times. She should never hear any masculine pronouns in reference to herself. The only exception will be when she is fully on the road to feminization and backslides even just a little bit. At that point her mistake will be pointed out and she will be called 'he' until she weeps out of despair and demands to be referred to as a female. On some occasions, when she backslides, she will be dressed as a woman and sent to a men's sporting equipment store to try on and buy a jock strap, preferably during peak store hours.

It's true that she does not have a ladylike stance in the first picture. To "cure" her of this she should immediately be put into 3" heels. We will start with pumps and then progress to open toes. She will also have to practice walking like a female. The best method will be to put her in heels and have her walk around, fully nude, in front of a mirror so that she may watch and correct her every movement. Any erections she may get during her training will be dealt with swiftly. She must learn that ladies do not erect when looking at ladies. During this training period she will be given lessons on how to apply makeup. As well she will not have her hair cut at all. This will give the salon enough hair to work with in order to give her a style that suits her.

I agree that she needs to feel a rock hard cock in her bottom everyday. She will also have to be told, as she feels a man in her, that she is a soft, limp wristed, compliant, sissy lady. After her operation she can be also be told that she is an impotent woman that needs a man to make her feel feminine.

She will be ready for a trip to the salon when she is able to walk and act femininely. At that point she should be dressed as you described, but with the following changes. She should be in 3" heels. She will also have to wear boxer shorts under her skirt until after her trip to the hospital. Only after that will she be allowed pretty feminine underwear. I suggest she be allowed only thongs to show her how nice and comfortable it really is for her to not have any balls. She will also have to carry a purse to remind her that she is now a woman and must always act like the lady she is to become.

I think a perm would look wonderful on her. Her hair should be dyed a light blonde shade. She has already had blonde highlights and the colour suits her. The salon should do her makeup, eyelashes, eyebrows, and nails as you have said. I think you're right about the multiple piercings, but for now 3 should suffice. She should also have appropriate and stylish earrings bought for her at that time. She can be taken to a jewellery store later to buy her several more sets. In addition she will need necklaces and bracelets.

After her operation she will never again be allowed to own or wear pants. I see her as always wearing a lacy bra. Preferably the bra will be a push up style so that it lifts her breasts and gives her nice cleavage to show off. Frilly see through blouses should be her normal walking out clothing along with mid thigh to knee length skirts. It goes without saying that she will be in full makeup and always carry a purse. She must after all exude femininity in everything she does.

At some point in the future breast implants may be considered depending on how well she develops using hormones. A 'B' cup size would suit her perfectly. With this look I believe she will be at least the penultimate feminine pretty boy.