View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
Are you putting me down? In every post that you write referring to me, aren't you putting me down? You exemplify Karl Marx's quote "Accuse others for what you do". Who on here have I put down?

GRH asked a reasonable question and I gave my answers. Then come the obligatory responses from smc (and again by default you). You follow him around like a little puppy dog yapping at his heels. Get a room.

smc and Enoch do this all the time by nitpicking posts of anyone they disagree with, with the goal of starting an argument that has nothing to do with the original conversation. When attempts to get back to the conversation are made they cry foul that their new conversation is not continued. Certain members of TLB staff make a consistent practice of this that is as predictable as the sunrise in the morning.

And to think, you said nothing when the topic of killing unborn fetuses arose. Who are you accusing me of wanting dead exactly?
Were you to say the sky is blue or that I am Puerto Rican, it would seem to me no less a statement of fact than when I characterize your posts as those of a troll.

This issue about ?unborn fetuses? is a further distraction. Saying nothing against the claim does not mean I approve.

If someone asks for clarification, for an answer, and the person being questioned makes a show of not providing one that is an odd thing. It is cause for skepticism and for at least one more attempt at asking for an answer. This is what I mean by derailing. Conversations by their nature generate many different avenues to take and some avenues interest some people more than others and it is by no means a bad thing for someone to ask a question. Appropriate responses include: I?ll have to think more on this or I have the information elsewhere give me (an hour, a day, a week, etc) to read it over, compile it and post it here or simply admit ignorance, for ignorance?so long as it is not deliberate?is no sin.

Ultimately it is impossible to have a discussion with you. Save, of course, if you are allowed to ignore anything that you don?t like or contradicts you, whether a direct challenge from smc or ila?s softer suggestion to get your facts straight or my even tamer reminder not to use me as an excuse to ignore other challenges.