View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
... I have zero interest in debating you smc. My interest in these threads are the political issues. Your only interest in debating me is in derailing conversation away from these political issues with me or anyone you disagree with. This is evident when anyone of your lackeys say things you accuse me of and you say nothing of it.

If you did have something of substance to add to the political debate I still have no interest in debating you because of your argumentative and hostile tactics. Not to mention your frequent use of administrative methods to end debates.

So tell me, in light of all this, why would I have any interest in a "debate" with you?

Enough of this BS. Back to the topic.
This is bullshit. You post outrageous provocations and get called on them. You ignore being asked to prove it. I have posted dozens of lengthy, thoughtful opinion pieces in your political threads. I engage anyone who wants to have an honest discourse. The record is clear for anyone to see.

People should be held responsible for what they say and write. I accept 100% responsibility for everything I post on this site. When I've been wrong, I have posted so. These posts can be found and read. When you're called out, you change the subject. Period.

Now, prove you're not a debating coward. Back up your post that provoked this exchange -- the "reality" to which you ascribe your anti-gays-in-the-military statements. ila called you out on it, and you haven't answered. You don't need to debate me. You can debate the issue with him. Answer his post. Go on, don't be afraid.

Last edited by smc; 06-19-2011 at 02:27 PM.