View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyCoxx View Post
He may not have liked my response, (and by default you didn't like it either) but I did respond.
Yes, you did "respond" ... in the same way that if I were to quote your most recent post and then write ANYTHING I could claim to have responded.

You are such a cowardly debater, Tracy Coxx. You know that this is about the substance of your responses. Why cowardly? You rarely take responsibility ffor the TROLL-like crap you spew. You try over and again to change the subject when you get called out. Sometimes, you whine that you're not being treated properly. And then, when you get just a tiny bit of courage in you, you send PMs with challenges that you then never meet yourself.

Your response to Enoch Root is no different.

This isn't about what you stand for, it's about HOW you stand for it. There are people who have your points of view who are honorable and honest debaters, who believe that discourse has value. Then there are Internet TROLLS. Anyone who can get past the "politics" and look at the method, regardless of which side that person may come down on politically, knows the camp in which you reside.