View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
C'mon. You can't blame hank now can you?

The man is in a land flowing of milk and trannies. Posting on a forum is probably the least of his worries...

I wanna go on a tranny cruise or something like that. Is hank gonna be the captain? Does the ship carry enough water wings in case I fall overboard?
You are absolutely right. What I wrote about Hank was meant about a different member in another thread that was sorrily resurrected today. I've confused the two posts. I stand by my statement about the dated activity described in the original post, but Hank checked in just last month.

Thanks for catching this one, Angry Postman. I hope the folks on your delivery route get such fine service.