Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

transjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud oftransjen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
BIONCA:

Jen is a peach, but she has unintentionally left out from her first telling that she was making-out w/ the guy, and accepted going to his place. Drinking may have been involved. When they continued in private, he finally went into her panties, and things changed when he found a sausage and not a donut.

I agree that she should have been able to file a complaint, BTW.

Care to add a sentence or two w/ this wrinkle involved?

Piece,

TAL
Here we go i met the guy at a pool hall that my friends and i stoped at to play pool, The guy took a liking to me and we started chatting he smeaned very nice and wanted to shoot a game with me and i agreed, My friend who drove me there had to leave so i said ok, The guy then offered to drive me home if i wanted to stay longer and i aggreed to finish the game, We left the pool hall got in his car and he asked where i lived and asked if i minded if he stops by his place first because he had something to attend to, So we stoped at his place and he invited me in we sat down and talked some more then he kissed me and started feeling me up I started backing off then and he got on top of me and that's when his hand reached into my panties and all hell broke loose he started smacking me and calling me a GD FAIT , I kneed him in his sack then made a run for it and ran to a 7-ELEVEN where i called the cops, When he got there i told him what happend and he then asked why the guy called me a fait when i told him everything changed he nolonger cared what happend to me. Now a few people said i should have went to the police chief and the papers, I decided against for two reasons if i filed a complaimt agianst the cop i would have then been a big target for every cop in the area and going to the papers whould have told the world i'm transgendered at the time i was 22 years old and was only living full time for 4 months so i just learned a big leason and moved on with my life Jennifer

Last edited by transjen; 12-12-2008 at 04:45 PM.