Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

racquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really niceracquel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySarah View Post
the Canadian Forces medical plan will pay for SRS for soldiers that wish to transition. Seriously, you can't get much more tolerant than that!
Whoa! Maybe I should move to Canada.

Seriously, in the US cops really are totally corrupt. I have a friend who went to the police academy, and another friend who works for the highway patrol, and to hear them talk it's actually worse than you'd ever think.

Last time I got pulled over for speeding, the cop called me ma'am then noticed it said "Sex: M" on my license ... and let's just say things went downhill fast.

In the US we even have laws that you can't sue the police. If a cop runs into you, your insurance has to pay for it. I've talked to several lawyers who said they hear the most fucked up stuff all the time, and normally it would be easy to win a lawsuit for discrimination, sexual harrassment, or even assault, but if it was the police doing it they'll flat out tell you that there's no way you can win in court unless you were seriously injured by the police and went straight to the ER and filed a report.