Thread: Shemales on Top
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

sammig82 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFKane View Post
Are you interested in a man ( that looks like a man) in your mouth or anus? If not,then maybe you are having only a half sex life - it's all about what you really want - I don't want what you think is the other half but I think you do want a pure man but won't admit it.
From my own observation, especially from what I read in this forum, the interest (or obsession) with a tranny/ladyboy can be in many different ways..
The majority tranny lovers are guys, most of them will not be too fussy on whether to be o top or bottom. As minority, I will definitely love to be at the bottom (as if we have any choices, unless with the rubbery help of a strap-on). But in response to CFKane, being at the bottom to a tranny as a gentleman doesn't mean that you want a pure man. What pure men don't have is the softest of skin, gentle touch, sweetest of lips, juicy boobs, suckable nipples and at the same time, a beautiful functional pines. These, you can't get in the prettiest girls or the sexiest guys on the planet.