View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy Cherries View Post
I'm sure it has been posted a lot of times on a lot of forums.

Here's what tsroadmap thinks.

"Anne Lawrence states: "I think that both the COGIATI and the Moir-Jessel tests are little more than pseudo-scientific nonsense, and that anyone trying to figure out his or her gender identity issues would be well advised to ignore both."

I agree with this assessment. Because this test takes Brain Sex to be a valid scientific platform upon which to base its premise, it is as flawed at its core as the Brain Sex book is.

For a little comic relief, I recommend taking the DIANATI, a very funny spoof on the COGIATI."

I'm interested in what evaluation someone who has been diagnosed as trans actually went through. I doubt it was Cogiati.

The question is, what is the real test?
You wrote previously, "I'd be interested to know if you are aware of any test that you believe sorts out the trans from the non-trans."

I guess I should have read more carefully, because by posting the link to COGIATI I implied that I "believe" it does what you ask.

The fact is, I neither believe nor disbelieve. I offered it only because I knew of its existence, and that others have taken it seriously. I cannot vouch for its scientific veracity or credibility.