View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

As the other two kidnappers tie me to the rack, I am not resisting. I simply allow them to untie my hands from behind my back and retie them to the rack. The process alone makes me excited and it shows on the gradual rising of my cock. By the time I feel the bindings wrap snugly around my wrists and ankles, my cock is fully hard, ready for some attention.

I watch Ila get fucked by the burly one. He is looking at me too, seemingly enjoying what he is going through. Somehow, I don't think that is the kidnappers' intention. Ila's look of reassurance puts me at ease; maybe, from the sucking and fucking, he has let the kidnappers know that we are more useful alive and healthy than dead or injured.

While the tattooed guy stands behind me with his cock ready, the short one tears the tape from my mouth. I take in a deep breath but say nothing. Tattooed guy's cock enters my tight little hole. I grit my teeth at first, waiting till he is halfway in before my mouth opens wide with a loud moan. Short guy thrusts his cock into my mouth and I tighten my lips around his throbbing shaft. Slurping sounds came to the rhythm of his cock's back and forth movements together with tattooed guy's more deliberate penetrations.

Meanwhile, the burly man continues fucking Ila forcefully. His grip tightens around Ila's waist to keep him in the same position. It is then that Ila starts calling my name, pretending that it is me who is fucking him. Though I cannot say anything in response, with short guy's cock in my mouth, I mentally pretend that it is Ila's cock I am sucking.

As for who I will pretend is fucking me... I don't know. Red, perhaps?

The woman crouches in front of Ila's face. "I don't know what you're trying to do this time, but I want a piece of it. Not now, later when I'm ready to squirt again." She slips off her shirt, then her bra, exposing a pair of plump, bouncy breasts. Each time burly guy rams Ila in the rear, he shoves him forward face-first into those boobs, letting him touch the nipples with his lips or tongue without really getting a taste of them.