Thread: Amy ladyboy
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

mabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nicemabedzaqueen is just really nice
Post Amy: 8 years later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyamondjim View Post
Just thought I would like to add my 2 cents worth as a tribute to this beautiful girl. I first spotted her on the web a few years back and she is largely responsible for making me a ladyboy lover and admirer.
I liked your post, Dyamondjim... In a somewhat similar way, i'd say Amy (at least from 2004 through 2009) has done more than any other person to keep my flame for non-op (or pre-op) Tgirls alive... Furthermore, thanks to a steady flow of wonderfully enthusiastic photoshoots, she printed a new meaning to the word "beauty" in my mind - IOW, she redefined my perception of what makes someone beautiful. I'll never forget how aroused i've been when i first saw her in march 2004, in the famous "pink dress" set... Her long hair, tiny breasts (then), incredibly sexy shoulders (look at pic #3) and cutest little dick I instantly became a follower...

Here are some photos wherein i think she really shines... And i know, the last pic (in b & w) screams for a humorous caption but i just couldn't find a good one
Attached Thumbnails
ladyboyEmma001.jpg   ladyboyEmma004.jpg   ladyboyAmy098.jpg  

ladyboyAmy083.jpg   ladyboyAmy065.jpg   ladyboyAmy085.jpg  

ladyboyAmy070.jpg   ladyboyAmy066.jpg   ladyboyAmy104.jpg  

ladyboyAmy114.jpg   ladyboyAmy062.jpg   pissedoffAmy.jpg