View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

(After discussing with ila, I've decided to end this roleplay. Not because of Jamie's absence, but because cybersex will get boring if it drags for too long.)

After fucking Jamie's asshole, and squirting one final load into her, I pull out visibly fatigued by the night's events. There was a lot of fucking and cumming for a single party. I cannot get enough of that, but I have to stop at some point. "I think we can call it a night here." I say to ila, somewhat hesitantly as I know he will be disappointed by my decision despite his own exhaustion.

As for Jamie, I untie her from the bed. "And you are still a slut who can't obey your mistress." Very gently I remove the chastity cage from her cock. It is now free to cum and swell, but I make sure she knows I still disapprove of it. "The next time you see flyers announcing my next party, I expect you to show up. You need more training. Believe me, the punishment will be as severe as tonight's if not more so if you still refuse to follow orders. You may go home now."

She gives me a shy glance. I cannot tell if it is fear or eagerness on her face. Then she heads out of ila's house without putting any clothes on; the humiliation from walking home naked will be a bonus to her. I put my costume and shoes back on, making sure ila gets one last look at my cock and boobs. "My dear ila, you've earned this." I whisper, and kiss him on the lips. "Be sure to keep a lookout for my next party. I'll be waiting for you."

With that, I head back to my mansion. The mess will be cleaned up tomorrow morning. Back in my bedroom, I slip off the costume and into my nightie. Climbing onto my bed, I fall into a deep sleep.