View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Let's put this on a personal level.

If you think that these fantasy post of g girls is allright then I have a suggestion for you. Take a nude picture of yourself and open it with Photoshop. Now remove your dick and paste in a pussy. Or better yet make up a pic of yourself being screwed by a big ugly guy.

Now post that on the internet. And make sure all of your friends and family see it. Since you love fakes, that should be just so satisfactory for you.

No way huh? So now just imagine how you would feel about the fakes if you were one of the g-girls so depicted. I love g girls for what they are just like I love t girls for what they are. If you can't appreciate the differances, then you are .