View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default My first time

It was an intense experience. I had been fucking myself with objects and vibe, dildoes and fingers for as long as I had been masturbating, so I was used to penetration, and had worked out for myself on how to make it easier for me. When I first penetrated me, it was a turn on, a sexual experience, however, the first time I had a real live cock in me, a hot, hard throbbing cock, it was amazing. Shivers of anticipation ran up and down my body, my nipples were intensly hard, and I swear my little pussy was open and waiting, as his cockhead came near it. Feeling that warmth, that amazing feeling of being filled, was for me, life changing. Anal play had always been nice, but when I was fucked for the first time, I knew I wanted it, needed it. This perhaps seems a little short on details, but I don't want to go on and on, I just want to say it was what I wanted and needed. I loved it, and will always love it.