View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
I've chatted with a couple of Philipino Ladyboys and they say they use pregnancy contreceptive pills to feminize themselves. The results are fairly good but aren't perfect (they usually start them at about age 6 or 7 so not sure if their ejaculations are still nice and thick/goopy).

Have you tried talking to a therapist and getting prescribed estrogen tablets? I imagine they would help alot with a more natural looking transformation. I'm not an expert on the matter though as I'm a guy, but I would look around on the internet for info if I was you. You'd be surprised at what pops up.

P.S. I love the fact that you're going to be non-op (Not going to have SRS [Sexual Reassignment Surgery] ie keeping your penis and balls) I believe that every tgirl should be that way, but obviously some/most of them feel uncomfortable with a penis and have very negative emotions about it, but the man made vagina just doesn't look good at all