Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Giving a much needed “bump” to this thread. Glad to see more activity on TLB but don’t want to stomp on anyone so I will post over myself instead.

Not much to add except that, again, speaking for myself, it doesn’t matter if she has a cock or not. Or how large or small it is. It’s the female person I’m attracted to. One reason I stay is to show support and yes, this may be the only site in existence where people can openly share their interests and personal experiences freely.

This is what I posted a couple years ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Very interesting question. I bet you will get a lot of different answers. All good I’m sure!

I used the same criteria that I would use meeting anybody that was a potential date, girlfriend, or wife. Doesn’t matter whether she’s cis or trans. Although for this thread I included only transwomen. There are many things that make someone attractive. The only thing “missing” here is how much or even if we would like each other that much. That can only be accomplished face to face on a date, in a club, having friends introduce you, etc.

So, with all that in mind, here are the first women I thought of. On purpose, I didn’t spend time going over it, choosing to go 100% with my feelings.
My wife, upon seeing these pics, said: “They look like everyone else you have it bad for, Andy.” What could I say?

Thanks to Boner for starting this thread, and all his contributions to the site. Also ila.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Jennifer Paris is one of the most gorgeous women that I've ever seen. She is friendly (at least when corresponding on some sites), intelligent, and adventurous. I've only got 2 pictures of her to post, but there is at least one thread in Freebies dedicated to her.
Jennifer…

And I like Pollux’s post below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
After reading all these posts I am missing some comment that perhaps some forum members WANT TO BE one of those girls! Am I the only one on this forum?? Sometimes I think, perhaps yes, that is so.