View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007
Junior Ladyboy Lover

LonelySatyr is on a distinguished road
Default Lables

If you like vegetables does that make you a vegetarian? If you drink the occasional beer does that make you an alcoholic? If you walk does that forever make you a pedestrian and never a driver?

Obviously the answer to all of these is no, however sexuality often encourages us to stamp a label onto someone or something that it may not fit, to make ourselves feel more comfortable with something we don't fully understand or may not be comfortable with.

Most of my female friends have some kind of sexual attraction to females on some level. Some have practiced it frequently, some are living what one might label a "lesbian" life style, and some only fantasize about it on rare occasions but might not want to discuss it with anyone.

A lesbian friend of mine is attracted to some men, and this isn't unusual. Although she would probably never have sex with a guy again as long as she lives, she is fine with her man-crushes and doesn't blink about her self-identity as a lesbian.

I have guys friends who would otherwise be considered gay, but they have a fascination with boobs. Women's boobs, not shemale boobs. But they are "gay"

I myself believe that all of us fall somewhere between the extremes of 100% heterosexual and 100% homosexual in the electromagnetic spectrum of human sexuality, and that we can drift along that spectrum in different intensities as we go through life, and that this is perfectly normal. Labels are for canned foods not people.