View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default A few points here

1. If your account has only now been activated; how is it possible that you sent me a pm a week ago on the 16th?

2. For someone who is sooooooo sensitive; you seem to do a lot of name calling and hateful expression yourself.

3. While I do agree with you in that I consider myself an atheist; I do not view religion as "evil". Many not "good things" have been done in the name of religion, but many good things have arisen from it also. As you grow older and gain in experiance I believe you will find life is like that: some good, some bad, and some inconsequential.

4. You obviously have some serious issues you need to resolve. Your relationship with your mother seems very fractured; hopefully in time you will be able to reconcile your differances with her. When you say that you have no problem with Arabic people ( I am assuming you mean Arabic speaking people) then you are very wrong. Most Arabic speaking people are of the Muslim faith and their belief is very important to them. If you don't think so. try going up to a young man of that faith and tell him what you have said here. No, on second thought, don't do that! You very well may not survive the encounter.

5. You also seem to be somewhat snobbish in your views. Now that you are taking hormones, CD is a dirty word? How did you classify yourself before? The internet pages I found with you on them said you were a CD. Perhaps you considered yourself as a urinal---

http://www.xvideos.com/video85090/cu...i_gets_peed_on

6. I also noticed that you were less than forthcoming to your "male" fans here. Why didn't you tell them that you are strictly for girls only and that you hate men? Is that so? Is the web page information wrong?

7. You seem to be proud that some SM sites have asked you to pose. I would point out that I have seen some pretty ugly Tgirls on those sites. They have some real foxy looking ones true; but all the same, some are blaagh! Now if SM Club, Private Transexual, or any of the other elite photo producers has asked you, I would have to have another look.

In summation: I do apologize for hurting your feelings about your looks. I forget sometimes that the pics do represent real people with real feelings and real lives. I do wish you the best possible in your transition and hope that you will attain your goals. I also wish you the best in your inner growth. Right now you seem to be suffering from a common complaint - the narrow viewpoint of YOUTH.

Jenae

P.S. Do you really think I'm ugly?

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-21-2009 at 02:16 PM.